Elementary Arrival Procedures
- Buses will begin picking students up at 8:00 am.
- Buses will begin arriving at the first school at 8:20 am, and students will be let off the buses as soon as they arrive. Walkers may begin to be dropped off at 8:20 as well. At Nassau, students who walk to school should be brought directly to the cafeteria, while students who are driven to school should be dropped off in the fenced in parking area. At Hagan, all walkers should be brought to the fenced in parking area. (We strongly suggest that K-‐2 students who walk to school be escorted by an adult.)
- Before buses depart for the second elementary school, an adult will board each bus to make sure that all students for the first school are off the bus.
- Walkers may begin to be dropped off at 8:20 AM in the cafeteria. Students will be in the cafeteria until 8:35 AM. At 8:35 AM students may go to their classrooms.
- Instruction begins at 8:45 am.
Elementary Dismissal Procedures
- Walkers will be dismissed at 2:45 pm. At Nassau, students who are walkers or pick ups will meet their parents in the cafeteria. At Hagan, all walkers will meet their parents in the fenced in parking area. (We strongly suggest that K-‐2 students who walk from school be escorted by an adult.)
- Students will begin boarding the buses at 3:00 pm and will be taken directly home.
- Additional arrival and dismissal procedures are available on line under the announcements section, which are on each building website.